Maxwell Stephens’ Commitment to Clients| Facilities Management Recruitment Specialists
You can count on Maxwell Stephens to deliver the highest standards in facilities management
Maxwell Stephens are high-end matchmakers that place impressive candidates in important facilities management jobs. We are very good at what we do and have built an extensive resume filled with successful facilities management recruitment campaigns.
Our success is founded on a solid base of standards and practises that govern the actions of Maxwell Stephens. We deliver a firm and comprehensive commitment to every one of our facilities management clients that is subjected to the codes of conduct of the Recruitment & Employment Federation.
- We will ensure that all client matters remain 100% confidential 100% of the time.
- We will not disclose the name of a client to a candidate until the point that the client feels this is appropriate.
- We will keep our clients informed of progress on contingency or retained work, weekly or more frequently if required.
- We will reveal any conflicts of interest immediately to all concerned.
- We will report to a client immediately if there are any issues, obstacles or delays that may harm the provision of any recruitment services.
- We will only send resumes to clients with good reason and only with a candidate's consent.
- We will represent both the client's and the candidate’s best interests in salary negotiations.
- We will not disclose any dealings with a client in publicity material or to a third party without written consent.
- We will conduct all operations in accordance with the codes of conduct of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
Maxwell Stephens will offer you a facilities recruitment service that is subject to a set of defined guarantees. When you contract us to help recruit a facilities manager, you will receive the same firm commitment as any of our other clients. Contact Maxwell Stephens today and we will find your perfect match.