There are a vast number of complexities that can arise to have an impact on recruitment processes in the facilities management (FM) industry. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that we possess a methodical approach to servicing the needs of our clients and candidates.
We will deliver your perfect match by relying on our approach that embraces the value of time, resources and, most importantly, diligence. It is this combination of factors that defines our excellent service and sets us apart from the rest of the agencies filling facilities management jobs.
Facilities management recruitment can be complicated and challenging, therefore our services help to relieve the stress from you whilst ensuring you receive optimum results.
What sets Maxwell Stephens apart?
- We understand that each client is different, so our first step is to develop a detailed understanding of our client’s organisation
- We take the time to gain a thorough understanding of your expectations and aspirations, including the strategy, culture and objectives that will shape each position
- Each facilities recruitment campaign is then tailored to the client’s precise business needs and objectives
- You can rely on Maxwell Stephens to identify the best candidates to fit any facilities management position in a prompt time frame
- We invest heavily in building long-term relationships with our top candidates so that we can fully understand their own aspirations. This ensures you receive not only the highest quality of candidate to fill your role, but also an individual that is likely to stay with you long-term and add the most value to your organisation.
- We can promise a value-added, time-saving service that helps our clients to realize a significantly higher return on their investment in us
- Maxwell Stephens only employ the very best ourselves. Each team member is hand-picked and actively supported by an on-going investment programme in training
“Maxwell Stephens deliver exactly what they say on the tin and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Gwendoline Murray, Head of FM & Property, Aegis Media
Get in touch today to find out how we can aid your facilities management recruitment search
Maxwell Stephens regularly publishes a facilities management blog that gives free tips and advice from our experts and provides up to date news on the ever-changing industry. Register with us today to receive free industry news and updates, simply fill in your details at the bottom of this page.
The 101 Things A Facilities Manager Should Know.
You gave us suggestions – and we listened!
As facilities management recruitment experts; Maxwell Stephens endeavours to share our knowledge and provide you with realistic and relevant information on the industry.Free Download