Operations Manager Jobs London and UK wide
Maxwell Stephens regularly fill Operations Manager Jobs. An operations manager plays an integral role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of a business run smoothly. They are responsible for ensuring that effective methods are put in place so that the organisation runs to its maximum productivity by improving business processes. They aim to strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business operations. Typically the responsibilities of an operations manager include handling the logistics of the organisation, preparing budgets and inventories and overseeing the supervision of employees.
Responsibilities within operations manager jobs may involve the following:
- Office management tasks
- Ensuring safety measures are adhered to
- Prepare, revise and present reports, budgets and other documentation
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Oversee customer service departments and assess customer satisfaction goals
- Provide training sessions for employees
The role requires a strong candidate with the ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions without hesitation. They will be expected to encourage team working through strong leadership skills and excellent problem solving abilities. Good communication skills are also essential. Other necessary skills include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Being able to multitask
- Proficient use of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Access
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
Ideally candidates looking to progress within this role will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as business or management and will have substantial work experience in operational management. Candidates must also have a sound knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, testing and implementation to help them achieve more senior positions.