Maxwell Stephens are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of our business operations, Irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status and social class. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
In summary our commitment to Equality covers the following principles:
– Every employee is entitled to a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated;
– The commitment to diversity and equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense;-Breaches of our diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings;
– Our policy is fully supported by senior management and has been agreed with trade unions and employee representatives
– We always strive to produce a diverse shortlist in our recruitment campaigns.
– The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.