The Senior Coordinator, Facilities and Office Services is responsible for providing administration and support to ensure effective and efficient office operations. They act as an ambassador and subject matter expert for the department and play a key role in representing the department in a professional and on-brand manner.
This senior role has a relatively wide remit which covers a range of disciplines such as Health and Safety, Facilities and Office Services, and Security. Some of the main responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
– Developing, implementing and administering health and safety programs to meet legislative requirements and CPP standards.
– Developing and delivering employee health and safety training.
– Acting as an advisor on security support and administrative matters to colleagues locally and in CPP Investments’ global offices
– Assisting with space preparedness and readiness for new and existing workspaces.
– Participating in annual physical IT security audits.