The purpose of this role is to manage Man Group’s 6 year old landmark headquarters situated on the River Thames, Riverbank House. The post holder is required to manage the Service Charge Budget, all hard and soft services as well as supporting the tenants in their occupation of the building. They also manage all building management matters for Man Group’s other properties including Landlord and Tenant, oversight of effective maintenance and review of all service charge costs.
Additionally, The candidate needed to take the role of Global Head of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) ensuring that Man Group is compliant with all regulatory requirements and follows best EHS practice in all its activities.
Some more of the specific responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
– Management and provision of all building services including security, waste management and engineering works.
– Provide support and services to the FM teams of co-occupants at Riverbank House.
– Undertake benchmarking and/or tender exercises.
– Management of Health and Safety training and appointment of first aiders.
– Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and operations as required.