Maxwell Stephens and Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. They provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NGKF’s 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Based on our expertise and experience gained through previous international recruitment projects, Knight Frank approached Maxwell Stephens exclusively to recruitment two Senior Facilities Managers – one to be based in Horgen, Switzerland, and the other to be based in Terneuzen, Netherlands.
NGKF required two Senior Facilities Managers for separate sites in the Netherlands and Switzerland. The successful applicants would be responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the assigned facility. They would need to provide guidance, training, and support to ensure that direct reports were carrying out their responsibilities in a manner consistent with high-quality maintenance and economical operations. In addition the post holders would provide excellent customer service to building occupiers at all times.
As Senior Facilities Manager, the successful candidates would have a wide range of essential duties within their position. These include but are not limited to:
– Responsibility for the overall operations and financial success of the facility in accordance with company and client policies, procedures and standards.
– Assisting in the development and execution of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties.
– Supervise Facilities Management staff and supply chain vendors.
– Monitor contractors’ performance.
– Identify and implement agreed savings initiatives.
– Develop and maintain annual operation budget and provide reports.
– Undertake site inspections on a regular basis to identify issues and ensure timely closure.
– Participate in project and property management when needed in accordance with contractual guidelines.
Due to the seniority of these roles, it was vital that suitable candidates have considerable experience in Facilities Management and Building Operations, and obviously due to the locations of the roles it was a prerequisite that the successful candidates be multilingual. In regards to qualifications, the ideal candidate needed to hold a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant professional certification.
With excellent communication and organisational skills, the successful candidate would a strong ability to multi-task as well as strong leadership and team building abilities.
I didn’t expect to find an English recruitment firm like them…
“I recently had the pleasure of working with Maxwell Stephens. They were always on top of things and always kept me informed at every stage of the process. I didn’t expect to find an English recruitment firm like them because unfortunately I have had a lot of bad experiences. They prepared me very well before the interviews with links to their knowledge bank and persons attending the interview. Maxwell Stephens are a smooth, personal agency who are always on top and well prepared.
I can really recommend Maxwell Stephens Recruitment”.