Rokos Capital Management
Rokos Capital Management LLP (RCM) is a hedge fund manager founded in 2015 and currently manages over $13 Billion and has over 180 employees between their London headquarters, their New York office, and their Washington D.C. research premises.
RCM got in touch with Maxwell Stephens as part of a multi-agency executive search for a Facilities Manager to be based in their London headquarters.
As Facilities Manager, the post holder has a wide range of responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
– Managing the overall maintenance and physical fabric of the space
– Ensuring appropriate maintenance and operation of HVAC systems
– Managing Facilities contracts and relationships (building, gym, cleaning, catering etc.)
– Ensuring that RCM remains in line with current health and safety regulations.
– Supporting the completion of fit-outs and office moves.
– Direct line management of reception staff, security guards, catering and cleaning teams, maintenance engineers and external contractors.