The overall purpose of this position was to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, with a focus on ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The successful candidate would be the point of contact for Team Assistants with Office Management responsibilities in the London, Singapore and Sydney satellite offices. The postholder would have to ensure that each location operated in line with Commonwealth Bank of Australia Standards of best practice and were compliant with all local Health and Safety, Government and corporate regulations.
This varied and extensive role incorporated a wide range of duties and responsibilities which included but were not limited to:
– Managing and maintaining physical building security
– Managing building and premises lease negotiations
– Working closely with IT infrastructure teams to co-ordinate office desk moves and refurbishment
– Management of planned maintenance of all mechanical and electrical assets
– Providing data, reporting and analysis related to the office environments
– Managing department budget, cost and budget analysis, expenses and authorizing invoices/payments.