The Academy is an independent charity that represents the spectrum of medical science – from basic research through clinical application to healthcare delivery. Their vision is to improve health through research.
In October 2010 the Academy of Medical Sciences moved to newly refurbished premises following a successful £5 million fundraising appeal. The six storey, Grade II listed building built circa 1770 and modern Mews House (total 17,000 sq ft), provides a headquarters for the Academy that has its offices on two floors. The Academy contacted Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Facilities Manager on an exclusive basis.