Building Services Senior Coordinator – Contract PositionBack to Vacancies List
Building Services Senior Coordinator required for a 120,000 sq.ft. office building in Sutton.
- HND (or equivalent) in Building Services Engineering or Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a modern large commercial office building in the UK with equal exposure to electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Strong administrative, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to report technical information to a non-technical audience
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Energy and performance dashboards
- Modern wifi enabled BMS systems
- Understanding of ‘BREEAM Excellent’ and familiarity with BREEAM In-Use Assessments
- Deliver highly professional building services in compliance with relevant legislation and policy, and in response to organisational need, to maintain a safe, secure and comfortable working environment for all users and visitors to the office.
- Oversee the management of the outsourced service partner, for all mechanical and electrical services, to include responsibility for full-time M&E engineers working on site, monthly management meetings, assessing and approving reactive maintenance works, and reconciling invoices against service reports.
- Oversee the work of maintenance and repair contractors on site, including authorising Work Authority Applications and assessing RAMS.
- Support the management and development of relationships with suppliers and subcontractors by organising and attending meetings, reporting and resolving issues and concerns
- Provide mentoring support for the Building Services Coordinator
- Work directly with the HSEQ team to maintain and promote building services that support and endorse policy
- Act as a point of contact for matters related to the operation and function of the building and proactively provide information to building users regarding building services provision
- Ensure accurate records (O&M and Assets) are maintained and kept up to date
- Record and monitor building services costs for maintenance, repairs, equipment and supplies in order to identify where expenditure is high and where savings can be made
- Senior Fire Warden
- Emergency callout