Interim Facilities Manager- Immediate Start RequiredBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a renowned Charity, are seeking a Facilities Manager to provide a high quality, efficient Facilities Management service provision to the Central and London Satellite Offices.
This role will represent the organisation in a professional capacity at all times, supplying information regarding the organisation/facilities services as appropriate to volunteers, clients, customers and staff.
The role will also provide administrative and management support for the Property Department.
- Management of all reception and post room services including cash handling processes.
- Line management of three receptionists (rotas, PDR’s, 121’s).
- Contract management of all hard and soft facilities management services including an onsite handyman provision.
- Project management of minor office churns, relocations and refurbishments.
- Health & Safety management of all property services, processes and assets.
- Budget management and variance reporting.
- Procurement of soft facilities services.
- Management of travel bookings for the Finance & Property Departments.
- Management of the Property Hub (Property Helpdesk System).
- Management of all security systems and processes.
- Management of off-site storage facility processes.
- Complete daily site inspections ensuring appropriate measure are taken to rectify issues or improve surroundings
- Preparing weekly/monthly outlook planners for contractors, receptionists.
- Draft and produce monthly compliance, supplier performance, security, staffing, helpdesk and financial reports.
- Reviewing method statements, programmes, risk assessments and issuing of health and safety permits
- Raise/process purchase orders and invoices, complete contract authorisation forms and update applicable spreadsheets accordingly.
- Draft and send building update communications with the Internal Communications team.
- Administrate day to day operations for the Central London satellite office.
- Update names to desk schedules and plans.
- Update any other records, files and folders as required for the smooth running of the properties.
- Absenteeism cover for all reception, travel and post room duties.
- Two years facilities and health and safety management experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Educated to A Level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- The ability to communicate complex or detailed information sufficiently and accurately
- Good people skills, with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience of working independently and successfully as a part of a team
If you believe you have all the required experience, please email email@example.com or call 0203 903 4265 to discuss in more detail.