Facilities and Property Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a regulatory body based in the heart of Central London whom is looking at this role to review and potentially relocate the London Office. The key requirement for this role will be to manage the relocation project from end to end.
*** This role is a fixed term contract, lasting until December 2019 ***
Our client is looking for significant experience and accountability for the leadership, delivery and development of the property transformation programme to enhance the staff and visitor experience.
You will provide subject matter expertise and guidance to the accommodation project whilst ensuring effective support services such as: mechanical, electrical, office maintenance, Health and Safety, security, lifts are in place and fit for purpose in the new office.
You will promote effective stakeholder engagement to ensure that the estates infrastructure meets current and expected future service needs whilst driving forward best value and best use from the office location.
You will support the Internal Communications team to develop and implement an effective communication programme for key stakeholders in relation to the department’s FM and property strategy including, but not limited to the Executive, staff representatives including Trade Unions and the wider workforce.
We are ideally looking for an individual whom holds a NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety whilst being Certified Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management
• Experience delivering large-scale facilities / estates projects in a similar size organisation.
• Excellent experience in stakeholder management with the ability to build and maintain successful relationships widely across the organisation, including winning and retaining the trust of peers, senior executives, the Board and other senior stakeholders
• Significant relevant strategic experience of delivering change management and property transformation within a structured project or programme environment.
• Significant experience of agreeing and implementing a high level of facilities services including maintenance, Health and Safety, electrical to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Senior leadership experience attained in a facilities management environment.
• Experience of managing budgets for property change programmes; ensuring delivery is assured for value for money.
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 02071184848