Director of Facilities OperationsBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a global leader in their field in the world; have asked Maxwell Stephens to find an outstanding candidate for the role of Director of Facilities Operations.
Responsible for the leadership of the Facilities department, with overall responsibility for maintenance of infrastructure and technology across the entire portfolio and the management of the buildings and assets; all whilst reducing carbon.
- To lead all aspects of facilities providing strategic direction to ensure continuous development of the FM department.
- To lead large operational and cultural change to significantly improve efficiency and levels of service.
- Overall responsibility for the management and leadership of staff and to offer strong leadership to staff through any change process
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new policies.
- To maximise operational efficiency
- Deliver programmes of works
- Lead all supply chain management activity
- To develop and implement a Directorate contractor performance strategy.
- Lead and manage the different aspects of the supply chain
- Determine a KPI framework
- Contribute to the overall direction of the FM department,
- Educated to degree level in a property/built environment related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of FM and support services contracting and performance measurement
- Knowledge and understanding of the operation of buildings
- Knowledge in the areas of financial planning and control
- Understanding of organisational requirements
- Chartered professional qualification in a property/built environment related discipline (architecture, building, engineering, facilities management or surveying).
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Recognised change management qualification
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.