Facilities Assistant/CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a successful education establishment, seeking for an immediate start Facilities Coordinator to join their team.
This post requires an immediate start and is initially for 6 months.
Successful candidates must have a proven track record and extensive experience operating a CAFM system (Planet/Concept). The role would particularly relate to Space Management.
• Ensure facilities administration is up to date and current at all times including diary management.
• Open, sort and stamp all incoming mail.
• Maintain stationery and sundry stock.
• Process invoices and maintain electronic records.
• Coordinate training course bookings on behalf of the team.
• Generate and process purchase orders.
• Type minutes with accuracy and circulate in a timely manner. If requested, attend meetings and minute take.
• Maintain both soft and hard filing systems, ensuring consistency and support management team where required.
• Be responsible for space and space planning activities.
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.