Operations Manager (Cleaning Company)Back to Vacancies List
You will oversee the successful running of all contracts within the division and be responsible for mobilizing all new contracts and projects that the sales team wins, so you must be a strong team player and excellent communicator.
- Recruiting, training and motivating the operations team for your division
- Reviewing HR, H&S compliance for your teams and ensure that all staff members are compliant
- Visiting the contracts and to perform site audits and ensure the contracts are running smoothly
- Mobilizing new contracts and projects as and when they become live
- Responding to customer requests and ensuring the client’s needs are satisfied
- Working closely with the Admin and Sales team to ensure the company goals and targets are being met
- Assisting with the summer operations as and where the Operations Director requires
- Candidates with BICS, IOSH certification and MBIFM membership will be preferred. Knowledge of CHAS, safe contractor and Avetta are essential.
- 5 years within a cleaning company or facilities management role Leadership and management of remote and mobile operations teams
- Understanding of current HR law, practices and principles
- Experience at managing within budgets and to targets
- Experience of driving/improving gross margin
- Experience at operating a 7 day per week schedule in time pressured environments Experience at working within seasonal businesses
- Experience at reviewing policy and procedure and the ability to develop where necessary
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.