Facilities Services Contracts Manager (Hard & Soft Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a well-recognised public sector organisation, are now looking to recruit a Facilities Services Contracts Manager to ensure effective implementation of the hard and soft services contracts across a portfolio of several hundred sites.
- The production and management of a detailed implementation plan for new contracts, with clear accountabilities, deadlines and interdependencies, with the requisite ongoing ownership and management of this plan.
- Management of the overall governance of the programme (scheduling meetings, pursuing deliverables, etc.)
- Responsible for provision and management of hard services contracts for reactive and planned preventative maintenance regimes; lead and manage projects as required including mechanical and electrical services, fire systems, plumbing and water treatment, fabric maintenance.
- Work closely with the Facilities Services Contracts Manager (Hard Services) and provide cover as and when required.
- Deliver effective procurement strategies in partnership with procurement colleagues and ensure the provision of appropriate hard service contracts that support stations and offices.
To optimise the contractual relationships and provide the operations team with the infrastructure necessary to deliver the core customer service offer in a challenging and high-profile environment.
- Ensure the contract performance levels are in line with agreed KPi’s, SLA’s and any other performance parameters relating to service and commercial performance
- Manage weekly service review meetings with the contractors and monthly account meetings.
- Ensure that all statutory maintenance obligations are undertaken and that documented records are kept available for inspection.
- Undertake audits of all maintenance contractors to ensure compliance with Health & Safety, quality, response times and value for money in accordance with maintenance contracts
- Liaise with contractors to ensure that life expired equipment is correctly replaced in accordance with landlord / tenant agreements.
- Continually review and assess hard service contracts and when necessary amend contracts
- Provision of technical expertise to internal partners
- Established experience in managing a wide range of hard services contracts delivering planned and reactive maintenance requirements including a solid understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience of contract management in a large multi-site environment
- Knowledge of CDM regulations and building contracts (NEC, JCT)
- A relevant degree or qualified experience in engineering and/or building related technical discipline
- Contractor management
- Budget management
To apply for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.