Monitoring OfficerBack to Vacancies List
- To assist the SAM in development an intelligent lifecycle and asset management strategy.
- Work closely with LIFTCo GMs, OMs and the FM SPV and maintain effective relationships.
- As directed by the SAM, undertake regular internal audits and reviews as necessary. Monitor and regularly report status including the timely close out of any actions required.
- Monitor, review and report FM SPV performance and issues associated with delivery of the lifecycle and asset management strategy to the SAM.
- Attend meetings as required including issuing professional meeting minutes to record agreements.
- Work with the SAM to ensure the delivery of Value for Money in implementing the lifecycle and asset management strategy
- Monitor, regularly review and ensure robust records and information are held by FIM across all assets and that these are fully maintained and accurate. Regularly report status to the SAM.
- Assist the SAM in the review and identification of where compliance activity is required across the FIM portfolio, implementing protocol and audit as necessary whilst recognising and actioning where compliance activity is otherwise absent or unsatisfactory.
- Assist the SAM in the production and management of a risk focused audit plan.
- Identify and report to the SAM any critical high-risk compliance areas which require immediate action to resolve.
- Work with the SAM to assist the relevant FIM Teams to improve their understanding and implementation of statutory, contractual & corporate governance compliance activity and associated audit of the FM Service Provider.
- In conjunction with the SAM, review the relevant FIM Team’s auditing and reporting to Project Co Boards highlighting areas of concern or areas that require further focus or action.
- Gather relevant compliance data and assist the SAM with production of comprehensive compliance reports for FIM Board.
- Work with the SAM to assess FIM’s compliance with HSAW legislation and those associated policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft suite of applications
- Health and safety
- Report writing
- Data analysis
- Contract understanding
- Contractor management
- Decision making ability
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Teamwork and building relationships
- Meeting minute taking
- PFI / PPP
- Data management
- A Level or equivalent essential