Group Head of Facilities & Property ServicesBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading corporate company whom are looking to recruit for a Group Head of Facilities & Property Services to join their team.
The role carries senior and professional responsibility for the tactical and operational delivery and management of FM & property services and projects across the Group, ensuring that the property portfolio and facilities are proactively managed and operated in a safe, secure and efficient manner, in line with relevant policies, procedures, framework, best practices and regulation
- The Group Head of Facilities & Property Services is responsible for the effective delivery of facilities, corporate and property services and projects for all building users including employees, visitors, clients, suppliers and other occupiers.
- The role is responsible for ensuring that the physical environment is fit for purpose in terms of premises, facilities, health & safety (including fire), cleaning and other office and branch accommodation in order to deliver successful employee performance and excellent customer services.
- Build a robust and sustainable operational capacity model ensuring that the business has the appropriate level of property, corporate and facility services and support for their operational requirements and to ensure delivery of aligned expectations for the Group Property Services Department.
- To be a role model, to operationally lead, to engage with key customer stakeholders and embed a customer focused culture within the Property Services Department to ensure the customers experience is considered in all that we do and the customer outcome is successful.
- To operationally lead the “property services” approach to security, Operational resilience and disaster recovery planning, engaging with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead on appropriate cost quality control and other standards and provide assurance and MI reporting to the Director to include regulatory requirements, procurement and maintenance SLA performance.
- To operationally plan and deliver the Property Services actions, including the space planning, car parking and hot desking policy and advise senior management in allocation of space and office accommodation within the building.
- To operationally lead the business operation Environmental response to meet the aspirations engaging with key internal and external stakeholders linked to environmental, sustainability and energy management performance, monitoring and reporting.
- To own the outsourced Facilities Management relationship and utilise to its full capacity ensuring projects and Facilities Management of the Property Services department providing value in budget and customer experience through enhanced quality and SLA’s undertaken periodic governance and measured through quality MI provision.
- To operationally lead the Health and Safety (including fire) approach engaging with key internal and external stakeholders linked to performance, monitoring and reporting.
- To devise, manage and deliver the annual property services budget and to assess and forecast financial performance, including comparison of actuals to budget, consider outlook and manage activity to deliver agreed financial outcomes.
- Ensure that you and your team fully understand and comply with the organisation’s Risk Management Policies and Data Governance Policies
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- 5 years previous experience in managing an FM and Corporate Services Function is essential.
- 5 years previous experience in procurement of office supplies and supplier contract negotiations is essential.
- 5 years previous experience in the Policy design and management of a Health & Safety function is essential.
- Specialist technical knowledge of the Facilities Management and Corporate Services function are essential.
- Good knowledge of managing a facilities function including staff and budgets is essential.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Management and Environmental Management is essential
- Excellent skills in respect of chairing legislative meetings are essential
- Excellent skills in respect of customer service are essential
- Excellent skills in respect of building a robust and sustainable operational capacity model are essential
- GSCE/GCE qualifications in both maths and English are essential
- Facilities Management qualifications (IOSH) are desirable
- Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice.
- A level or equivalent is desirable.
Our client are looking to recruit this role in either Wolverhampton or in their offices in Kent.
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with our engaged consultants at Maxwell Stephens; either Peter Forshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply please send both a CV and a couple of paragraphs on why you feel you are suited to this exciting requirement to email@example.com with reference: MSHOPS
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021