Temporary Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens has been assigned by a retail organisation to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
You will be managing day to day relationships with group wide colleagues within a large geographical region, taking ownership of hard and so FM suppliers, ensuring contract and statutory compliance, delivering cost savings and performance objectives.
- Key day to day FM contact within agreed region, managing hard and so services across a portolio of
- Work with colleagues inc RD’s to ensure FM service is maintained to agreed standards.
- Be the main point of contact between Group and Non-Group FM’s within your This includes out of hours’, being on call and responding/managing incidents/DR and escalations arising from the helpdesk.
- Liaise with local authorises and enforcing bodies of manners of UK legislation compliance
- Develop and undertake supplier and building audits, compile asset condition reports to inform Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) regimes and influence the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) for future capital planning.
- Support the RFM to manage all aspects of revenue, capital and project budget including accruals, aged debt, queries and escalation and demonstrate value for money via monthly financial Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with contractual terms and the Accounts Payable process is maintained.
- Produce highly effective FM supplier communications both internally for senior stakeholders across the Group and Business Divisions and externally for suppliers, ensuring business critical information lands and is subsequently implemented correctly
- Educated to degree level or similar experience in property or FM
- Have at least 10 years of proven supplier/contract management, negotiation or similar experience (hard and so services)
- Experience of running large scale multi million tender programmes