Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is one of the leading retailers in the UK. In the role you will assist the Head of Facilities Management in delivering key FM objectives. Act as subject matter expert on all Facilities Management activities within region and across the retail estate as may be required.
- Overall accountability for day-to-day management of all maintenance issues, within specified region and to assist with other maintenance issues across the estate as may be required.
- Working closely with the Operational team and fostering the relationships in line with the team working ethic. Main stakeholders being General Managers, Operations Managers and Operation Directors within area of responsibility and across the business as may be required.
- Working with the internal Property Team helpdesk and other areas of the business as may be required and within the culture.
- Conduct annual building condition surveys and asset capture across sites within region and assist in other sites as may be required.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all contractors working within your region and across the business, as may be required.
- Manage workload of mobile Technician’s and conduct quality assessments of their works undertaken.
- Conduct monthly and annual review of mobile Technicians. Identify areas of improvements in service delivery.
- Assist the Head of Facilities Management in identifying opportunities and new initiatives/technologies that will assist Property team in supporting the wider business.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Compliance across the estate.
- Ensure minimal lost trading hours and actively assist in restoring sites to trading status asap. This will require some out of normal hours working.
Skills & Behaviours
- Actively Innovate and explore opportunities to deliver leading edge FM support.
- Property Reporting and Governance
- Actively manage condition surveys, reports and communications as may be required.
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- From an FM perspective, lead key initiatives to deliver savings and smarter ways of working as and when opportunities are identified.
- Assist in the identification and management of suitable and competent contractors to deliver planned and ad-hoc projects as the business requires.
- Work with flexibility to meet the objectives of the business, which may include tasks not routinely undertaken.
Exceptional time management skills, organised, efficient, effective, and forward thinking.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Innovative and forward thinking.
Ability to adapt to ever changing situations with a positive attitude.
Confident & professional in communication with internal and external stakeholders.
For direct reports and other external contractors.
For maintaining the high standards of maintenance and repair across region.
For maintaining statutory and legal compliance across region and ensuring it is actively managed to a high standard as set by the Head of Facilities Management.
An understanding of retail businesses would be advantageous.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com