Workplace Experience Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Building Manager in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the property.
There is a unique opportunity that you will manage a building that is still in its infancy stages and where you will have the opportunity to mold the management of the building into your own style.
- About the role
- You will be responsible for the Health & Safety Procedures and statutory compliance.
- You will produce and manage the service charge budget
- You will oversee any fit-out projects and close liaison with the tenant
- You role will require you to manage on-site service partners both hard and soft services.
- Your role will require you to close liaison with the client and colleagues from the on-site building management team.
- Have experience working within similar environments and as a Building Manager
- You have experience managing a sizeable asset.
- You will have a strong knowledge of legislations and Health & Safety.
- You will hold an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
- You will be up to date with the modern building technology
You will ideally have set service charge budget.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Building Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com