Facilities Building Director (Operations Director)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a global success story in their own right, are now looking for a unique character to take the lead across a variety of significant developments in Central London.
You will provide both operational and strategic direction of services to the sites and take accountability for their continued success and profitability. You will actively support the senior management in delivery of full property management services, helping maximise value to ensure satisfaction, retention and growth.
- An in-depth understanding of the commercial property world in both London and other Major economic hubs throughout the world (Client Side, Developer, Managing Agent and Consultancy).
- Experience of premises and environmental management of commercial multi-occupied properties
- Successful customer service delivery in a blue chip environment
- Effectively manage and drive strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Leadership and credibility to manage a diverse and capable multi-disciplinary senior management team in service provision.
- Experience of developing procedures and policies to improve performance
- Team working, collaboration and performance management
- Sound commercial and financial management, significant budget responsibility
- Relentless in the demand for world class service delivery and achieving optimal performance from resources
- Track record in business retention and development in B2B environment
- Sound awareness of Full FM delivery including Compliance & Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
You will need an extremely impressive track record and be degree qualified in a relevant subject for success in this role. MRICS or equivalent is preferred.
Please contact Peter Forshaw in the first instance to express your interest in this premier role by emailing him at email@example.com