Be the leader in property services mechanical & electrical management!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our clients team as a Mechanical & Electrical Manager. Reporting to senior management, the key purpose of this role is to lead and manage all aspects of Mechanical and Electrical assets and associated works, being the subject matter expert, working in collaboration with the Managers. Your goal will be to deliver a strategic “best in class” service in line with relevant policies, procedures, framework, practices, and regulations of our clients responsibilities.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- You will be the appointed duty holder for all UK premises, integrating all Mechanical and Electrical asset data and equipment to drive initiatives from the initial concept and design stage through to operational handover. You will have responsibility for the strategic technical planning and management of all critical building assets, lifecycles, and compliance.
- Pro-actively lead on all UK critical assets to ensure our premises are compliant and receive the agreed service levels, quality of service, and standards set out in contractual agreements.
- Lead on appropriate cost quality control and other vendor management and procurement standards, providing assurance and MI reporting to the senior managers on all technical matters relating to Mechanical & Electrical and building management systems. You will also support the management on all technical matters and ensure full integration with the Group’s processes along with monitoring performance through periodic quality assurance.
- Lead and be the owner for all UK Mechanical & Electrical specifications, policies, and procedures through version control. Lead and develop a technical lifecycle improvement plan for all M&E assets and maintenance schedules to improve reliability, cost, and energy reduction through Opex and Capex.
- Ensure that the team and CAFM system have accurate and comprehensive records aligned to HSE regulations, Building Statutory Compliance, and Quality Assurance.
- Lead all critical asset escalations, swiftly investigating through root cause analysis to ensure building assets are safe, have minimal downtime/impact, and are in serviceable order.
- Carry out routine quality checks on reactive and planned works, integrating contractor processes, procedures, and standards of work.
- Lead the reduction of carbon emissions, analyzing and offering insights to meet commitments.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed, and utilized for all tasks (PPMs and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Keep the Bank’s Health & Safety management system at the forefront of all decision-making.
- Develop and produce a critical asset standardisation plan that is supported by design specifications and drawings to offer intelligent and efficient premises and cost-effective solutions.
- Develop and produce a suite of Standard Operating Procedures for all statutory compliance PPM activates that will be embedded into our M&E service agreements.
- Scope and define how they can make their premises intelligent, efficient, and cost-effective.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 5 years of previous experience within a Mechanical & Electrical management or leadership role is essential.
- 3 years of previous experience in producing and project managing intelligent, efficient, and cost-effective asset lifecycle plans and scheduling is essential.
- 3 years of previous experience in designing Mechanical & Electrical specifications and procedures is essential.
- Detailed technical knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical provision is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of managing a property services function including third-party suppliers is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental Management is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of critical assets and building management systems is essential.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.