General ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Building/General Manager to set up from scratch, fit out and then manage the day-to-day operation of a prestige Grade A Iconic properties within Central London.
It is likely that the successful candidate will have solid multidiscipline FM experience with a technical background and / OR technical understanding.
Its highly desirable that the candidate has multi-tenanted / service charge experience although our client would consider good candidates who don’t.
Any mobilisation experience would also be of particular interest to us.
Your experience will need to cover the following main areas of competence:
- Management of – service providers both hard and soft services, PPM processes, helpdesk operation, service charge budgets with full audit trail.
- Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
- Strong people & customer service skills.
- You will be an experienced Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
- You will also need a deep understanding and be experienced in fit outs and the management of building fabric.
You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a highest level of service delivery is maintained at all times.
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.
In addition you must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Software packages.
To apply please contact Peter Forshaw OR Robyn Powner at Maxwell Stephens for an informal/confidential discussion and / or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org