Technical Services Manager – Ref 844Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a global real estate company are looking for this role to deliver, on a multi-site, multi-client basis, the agreed service, strategy and business plan within the company and client teams nationally to prepare monitor and execute the agreed forecasts on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Control and manage staff as applicable.
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- Appropriate engineering degree qualification preferred.
- Current UK Driving Licence.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
- Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
- Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
- Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
- Basic IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level.
- Proven people management skills and team building.
- Knowledge of Output Specifications.
- Management of Performance based contracts.
- Defects / warranty management.
- CIBBSE & HVCA guidelines
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Engineering experience.