Programme Manager (Estates)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading organisation whom have an opportunity for a senior and highly strategic PMO Manager to join their establishment.
The PMO Manager will provide leadership of the operational support function; setting standards for project and programme management and will be tasked with ensuring that portfolio wide best practice is championed and adhered to.
This role will also focus on leading support structures to enable successful delivery through effective assurance; tracking and reporting and overseeing management of the regular cycle of activities/reporting. The PMO Manager will engage with various key stakeholders and should have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Change management is a key area of the role with a focus on reviewing all systems, processes, procedures and materials to deliver continuous service enhancements together with defining, negotiating and overseeing high quality services. It is essential that the role holder has experience in managing strategic planning processes and experience operating a capital budget.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Financial management and reporting
- Communications media and information systems
- Project/programme management; able to monitor stage gate progression and appropriate documentation at each stage.
- Strategic leadership and operational/team management;
- Strong organisational skills/experience; able to balance conflicting priorities and timescales.
- Change management; able to promote a culture of continuous improvement;
- Performance management and reporting; quality assurance systems.
- High level presentational, influencing, negotiating skills
- General office administration and support processes and procedures