Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by the client, an investment house to find a Facilities Assistant in the heart of the west end of London.
The role with initially start on a temporary basis which is expected to last for 6 Months initially.
You will be working with the Facilities Manager and members of the Facilities Team ensuring that the London offices are operating safely and efficiently.
About the role
- Within the role, you will be assisting with all Health, Safety and Fire matters which will include safety checks and keeping records up to date.
- You will be assisting with incoming, outgoing and distribution or external and internal mail.
- Your role will require you to place orders regularly for stationary supplies when needed.
- You will be assisting with the building access control systems which will include production of security cards.
- As well as the above, you will be assisting with reception team with opening and closing setting up of the meeting rooms
- Assisting internal office moves when required.
- AD-Hoc duties as and when required.
- Experience in working in a corporate office environment
- Ability to work within a team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Customer/Client interface experience.
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.