Our client's solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with our client means working with the latest technologies and ground-breaking, sustainable innovations.
• This role is to organise and manage the workload within the Facilities Department to deliver ‘best in class’ services to support site users, visitors and contractors.
• To develop new processes to aid continuous improvements within the team and within the facility as a whole.
• The role will involve interaction with all departments on site and with external guests and approved suppliers.
• This role is responsible for the management of all compliance relating to contractors, instructing the delivery of works/services (BAU and project related) as well as being accountable for ensuring maintenance services are delivered to all plant and equipment, including production equipment in line with agreed Planned Preventative Maintenance Management (PPMs) using a CAFM system.
• This includes but is not limited to mechanical, electrical, and engineering services; life safety systems; fabric repairs; security systems (access control, CCTV, alarms etc.); outsourced catering, vending, cleaning services, company vehicles, waste etc.
To Succeed, You Will Need:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading and managing a multi-disciplinary in house team delivering all FM services as well as outsourced services.
• Essential: MIWFM, IOSH Managing Safely.
• Significant experience and knowledge of legislation, processes and procedures in relation to the built environment and services within e.g. Workplace Regs, PUWER, LOLER, Fire Regs, Legionella etc.
• Desirable: NEBOSH, SIA Manager/CCTV.
• Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Our client builds a culture where difference is valued and they share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.