Join Our Team as a Facilities Team Lead in London!
Are you a Facilities professional with a passion for excellence and a knack for leadership? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client are seeking a Facilities Team Lead to join their dynamic team in London, where you'll play a crucial role in maintaining the highest standards of service and support for the Senior Team and internal departments.
At the company, they believe that success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence. As a Facilities Team Lead, you will be an integral part of the mission to provide top-notch support and maintain a productive work environment.
As a Facilities Team Lead, you will be the linchpin that keeps our operations running smoothly. Here's a snapshot of what you'll be doing:
• Oversee all office-based maintenance and monitor office reports.
• Coordinate access for contractors and report any issues to the Facilities Manager.
• Manage onsite contractors, ensuring everyone is informed about any intrusive works.
• Assist with monitoring contractor performance and maintaining necessary documentation.
• Assist in fire drills and ensure compliance with safety standards.
• Supervise floor cleaning and report any issues.
• Be the point of contact for suppliers and manage office supplies.
• Conduct and document risk assessments, ensuring H&S requirements are met.
• Monitor CCTV and security systems for effective operation.
• Handle incoming departmental invoices.
• Oversee departmental audits.
• Assist with new joiner office inductions and security pass arrangements.
• Ensure everyone is aware of Health and Safety policies.
• Maintain process and procedure manuals.
• Manage the availability of Company apartments for staff.
• Book hotels for staff visiting the UK.
• Post, Couriers, and Archive:
• Handle post, couriers, and deliveries for the office.
• Manage archive requests.
• Support Facilities Coordinator in maintaining break-out areas.
• Ensure kitchen equipment is well-maintained.
• Manage stock levels and order vending and coffee machine supplies.
Ad Hoc Duties/Projects:
• Respond to general office requests.
• Review RAMS for external contractors.
• Oversee department spending.
• Carry out personal tasks for the family.
• Manage team workload, calendars, and office improvements.
Your Skills: To excel in this role, you should have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
• First Aid certification (IOSHH would be an advantage).
• Previous team management experience.
• Strong health and safety knowledge.
• Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Flexibility and the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where your skills will be valued and rewarded. Join our client in London, and be a part of a team that strives for excellence and continuous improvement.
If you're ready to take the lead and make a real impact, apply now and embark on a fulfilling journey with our client. Your expertise, enthusiasm, and dedication will help us achieve even greater success!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity. Apply today and become a vital part of our thriving team. Your leadership could be the missing piece we've been looking for