Join as our Mechanical and Electrical Assets Wizard!
Are you ready to embark on an electrifying journey that will spark your career to life? We're seeking a passionate and driven individual to take the reins as our clients Mechanical and Electrical Assets Maestro.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to lead, innovate, and inspire in the heart of our dynamic team.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our client is not just any institution; they are a powerhouse of innovation and education excellence. The vibrant campuses are buzzing with life, and our community is filled with energy and passion.
They don't just keep the lights on; they shine them brightly!
As the Mechanical and Electrical Assets Maestro, you'll be at the forefront of ensuring that our clients mechanical and electrical assets are not just functional but exemplary.
You'll lead a team, influence change, and drive innovation. Here's a sneak peek into your exhilarating journey:
• Lead the charge in delivering planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
• Be the sentinel, advising on potential business risks and crafting ingenious solutions.
• Collaborate with our family, contractors, and students on maintenance, projects, and more.
• Be the data magician, auditing and reporting on facilities management budgets.
• Play an essential role in audits of Hard FM service providers.
• Ensure that our mechanical and electrical assets are compliant and always tip-top.
• Contribute to major projects and extensions for our services.
• Shine even in challenging times by supporting Business Continuity Planning.
• Be part of the action in emergency events, like fire alarms, floods, and more.
• Craft a roadmap for our mechanical and electrical services projects and make impactful investment decisions.
• Keep your knowledge up-to-date to ensure the Group stands as an industry exemplar.
• Advise and lead on technical matters, always providing the information needed.
• Champion a strategic approach to maintain and extend our assets.
• Keep our asset register up-to-date and in prime condition.
Person Specification: To make this role your own, you'll need the following:
• Qualifications: A degree, relevant professional qualification, or dazzling relevant experience.
• Experience: A history of maintenance planning and processes within a complex multi-building organization.
• Experience in working within an estates/property/facilities team across a multi-building campus portfolio.
• Exceptional technical skills and knowledge of maintenance processes.
• Proficiency in using the Microsoft suite of applications.
• Proven track record in business case preparation in an Estates setting.
• Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and drive change in a complex organization.
• Thrive under pressure, meet deadlines with flexibility, and understand commercial trends.
• A clear understanding of health and safety and its practical application in the workplace.
• Bonus points for experience within the Higher Education sector or using Building Management Systems.
You'll be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking community where innovation is celebrated.
The opportunity to shape the future of mechanical and electrical assets.
A competitive package and an inspiring work environment.
A chance to make your mark in a sector-leading organization.
Don't let this electrifying opportunity slip through your fingers!
If you're ready to lead, innovate, and make a real impact, send your application today.
Apply now and be a part of our incredible journey!