Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Head of Sales in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire & South Yorkshire.
About the role
You will be delivering the sales whilst also delivering short and medium term goals for the business.
You will be creating revenue from new business, targeting potential clients who require minimum of a daily cleaning service
Your role will require you to complete understanding of pricing and proposal models and the ability t produce proposals.
Alongside the exec team, you will be creating a strategic plan, delivering and reviewing quarterly.
You will be making decisions on a daily basis for pricing, price changes, commercial negotiations and customer product demand management.
As well as the above, you will be developing and growing market share by targeting key projects or clients.
· This role is for a professional, driven and gifted sales person who is entirely comfortable presenting at all levels
· Fundamental to this role is creating favourable impressions, with a ability to listen and persuade others.
· We are looking for a proactive ‘order-maker’ to take ownership for their own sales and clients, with support from our marketing department.
· The candidate will be a strong team member, driving continuous new business for an annual target of £1.5M minimum new business invoiced per annum
· Clean UK driving licence with own vehicle
· Use of Office365 sharepoint / powerBI / Teams /AI
· Expertise in creating winning sales documents, cleaning schedules and marketing collateral
· Friendly, persuasive, dependable, deliberate, creates trust, excellent communicator and listener, verbal and naturally persistent.
· Ability to deliver both field and telesales campaigns
· Future team manager as the sales team expands
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.