Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by the client to find a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner in East London
The Successful candidate will be working with all levels of Staff and contractors and be visible in both presence and support.
About the role
You will be proactively identifying risks and assisting in devising appropriate controls.
Your role will require you to undertake inspections and audits ensuring controls are working and in place.
You will provide advice and guidance to staff at all levels on Health and Safety and Wellbeing issues.
Your role will require you to plan and deliver Health, Safety and Wellbeing training and producing additional training materials when required.
You will be contributing to local Health, Safety and Wellbeing meetings and maintaining communication channels.
As well as the above, you will be leading and contributing to wellbeing projects and initiatives.
- Proven experience and success in a similar role.
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage your time responsibly.
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Demonstrates a flexible, “can do” and “will do” attitude.
- A confident and approachable demeanour, as the role involves building relationships with a variety of people.
- Problem solving and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good influencing skills.
- NEBOSH Certificate
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.