Join Our Client's Team as a Facilities Manager on an initial 6 Month Contract.
Ready to shine? Our client, an innovative, cool media brand seeks an experienced Facilities Manager. The role is based in Greenford in Middlesex, however you will also oversee a site in the heart of the West End.
Your expertise will transform the offices into inspiring workplaces.
· Lead the heart of the operations.
· Manage maintenance, safety, sustainability.
· Oversee Facilities, Reception, and Hospitality.
· Elevate us to excellence in all aspects.
· Inspire and guide your team.
· Strategise with the Company Director’s
· Lead any exciting London projects
· Review all existing operations and make improvements in all areas of FM and Workplace Operations whilst engaging stakeholders for improvements.
What You Bring:
· Proven facilities management.
· IOSH or NEBOSH certification.
· Fluency in English
· Tech-savvy, exceptional communicator.
· Proven leadership and flexibility.
What Our Clients Offer:
· Invest in your growth.
· Ability to make a career impact
· Competitive salary.
Ready for this exciting journey as our clients new In-house Facilities Manager?
All enquires please speak to Claudia Titton and Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start shaping our clients future together