Recruitment AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are a boutique recruitment consultancy who specialise in the Facilities Management sector. We are currently expanding and have an opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to manage the candidate experience.
You will work alongside a senior manager who will require you to assist in candidate attraction and market mapping. With a huge database of clients and a vast amount of requirements we are in need of someone to manage the candidate process and to take charge of the initial screening.
There will interaction with clients and candidates and an expectation to develop strong relationships however this is not in a sales capacity as business development will be handled by the senior management.
- Good undergraduate degree in a relevant subject;
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment;
- Experience of working in a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment role (desirable); Proven background screening senior level candidates
- Professional and process driven.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Excellent customer service and highly collaborative approach;
- High level of emotional intelligence;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- Resilience to changing circumstances and challenges;
- Pro-active and result focused approach;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and profitable company, so there is great potential to develop your career and knowledge.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org