Marketing Manager (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager on a temporary part time basis.
You will need to be creative, have lots of initiative and be keen to work with a busy and friendly team. This position will be on a temporary ongoing, part time basis.
You will be responsible for gaining exposure in the UK and globally. You will work closely with our Recruitment Administrator to support and deliver the marketing plan encompassing online and offline marketing.
Activities will include;
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Customer account management / communications
- Implementation of existing marketing plan
- Website development (case studies, live chat etc)
- Online marketing (social media, blogging, white papers)
- Account communications
- Communicate problems through the development team and look for solutions
- Budget management, loyalty, openness and a credible persona are key.
- Good customer communications are required with a bright personality to best represent the company.
- Experience with email campaigns, case studies and user testing would be preferable.
In terms of hours we are ideally looking for 1 – 2 days per week but are completely flexible as to which days and times.
If you possess the above skills and would like to find out more, please apply today to be considered.