Digital Marketing Executive (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
With our year-on-year growth over the last 8 years, you will be a key driving force in the Company’s continued success and growth. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive. As business grows, the importance of our brand and service’s presence is paramount for our continued success.
You would be involved with the following duties:
- Implement programmes that drive sales and improve the customer experience
- Improving KPI’s by optimising web activity, including through natural link building
- Utilising website analytics to understand how customers are engaging with the website.
- Assembling analytics data and make recommendations for weekly and monthly e-commerce reports.
- Developing a customer segmentation and targeting programme in consultation with the Managing Director
- Managing the execution and delivery of email campaigns, including tracking and reporting. Idea generation – coming up with innovative ways to increase traffic and conversion.
- Collaborate with Managing Director to develop a programme of engaging web content.
- Implementing web content updates, with expertise in publishing content as HTML, PDFs, text & video.
- Contributing to the planning, review and analysis of the digital
- Contributing to the development, monitoring and maintenance of the brands’ social media presence as part of the overall digital strategy.
You will have the following experience:
- Experience working HTML
- Experience working with image editing software – Photoshop or similar.
- Experience of uploading web content via a CMS system
- Previous experience working online in marketing, including implementing email campaigns for a premium brand preferred
- An understanding of web analytics, customer databases and CRM
- An understanding of SEO and optimising for natural search, as well as PPC
- An understanding of social media platforms
- Basic design skills and the ability to write compelling copy for web, email and social media would be advantageous
- An active interest in current thinking on digital marketing and best practice
- Visual / image awareness , ability to use Photoshop
- Creative and imaginative with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about getting the job done efficiently and quickly without compromising on quality
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- We have a permanent requirement for the above but on a part time basis.