Are you ready to take on an exciting role at one of the world's most renowned institutions?
We're on the lookout for a dynamic and dedicated M&E Manager to be a part of our clients exceptional team. If you're passionate about preserving heritage and managing a diverse range of facilities, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
What You'll Do:
As our clients M&E Manager, you will play a pivotal role in delivering our clients mission. You'll be entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Estates maintenance strategy under the guidance of the Senior Manager. This strategy sets the standards for maintaining the site, ensuring constant availability of the exceptional facilities.
Why This Role Matters:
· Excellence at its Core: You will manage all aspects of building and service maintenance, facilities management, cleaning, porterage, and office services.
· Cost-Effective Innovation: Your role involves deploying and managing resources efficiently to reduce reactive maintenance and energy consumption. Your engineering expertise will be instrumental in finding effective solutions.
· Compliance and Records: Ensuring compliance and maintaining service records will be a part of your responsibilities. You'll keep our clients systems updated with vital data to ensure smooth operations.
· Team Development: You will have the opportunity to review and improve our team's practices to meet the challenges of Best Value and new legislation, fostering a culture of continuous development.
· Collaboration: You'll work closely with the Estates Manager, support operational and small project works, and actively participate in meetings with clients and external agencies to meet our maintenance requirements.
· Safety: Safety is paramount, and you'll be responsible for the Health, Safety, and Welfare of yourself and others, ensuring full compliance with regulations.
This role isn't just about managing mechanical and electrical systems; it's about contributing to a world-class institution and helping maintain its reputation. You'll be an essential part of our team, facilitating connections, ensuring compliance, and driving excellence.
· Education and Experience: You should have relevant electrical engineering, construction, or engineering training and education to degree level, or equivalent knowledge and experience. Demonstrated experience in managing large electrical & mechanical engineering contracts at a senior level is crucial.
· Statutory Knowledge: Proven knowledge of statutory compliance within building services and H&S training (IOSH or NEBOSH) are essential.
· Collaboration: You have excellent communication skills and can collaborate effectively with external customers, senior management, and contractors.
· Tech-Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft packages, BMS, Fire, CCTV, and Access controls strategies is important. Experience with CAFM systems and SFG20 is a plus.
· Autonomy: You're self-motivated, capable of making cost-effective technical decisions, and skilled in procuring service & maintenance contracts.
If you're ready to make a significant impact in a world-class environment, we want to hear from you!
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.