Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Maintenance & Operations Supervisor in London.
The successful candidate will be on a shift patter of 4 days on and 4 days off. This will be working on site majority of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be able to support the Maintenance Operations team of the client helping them respond to planned and reactive tasks on a wide range of systems and services.
About the role
- You will be responsible for the day to day operations, working closely with the customer services team ensuring your team is efficiently responding to customer’s needs.
- Your role will require you to communicate and report ensuring that all stakeholders and maintenance teams are kept informed.
- You will supervise and manage a team of mechanical and electrical operatives delivering a range of planned and reactive maintenance and repairs to the building and systems.
- You will manage the day to day staffing issues and plan and allocate work accordingly to the staff.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for the health and safety of their team generating risk assessments for specific works undertaken by the team as well.
- You will allocate work for completion by the M&E response and other teams to be completed in and outside of the normal working hours.
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance operations supervisory role managing trade staff
- You’ll be confident, organised, and able to work under pressure
- You will have sound literacy and numeracy skills
- You will have a broad technical knowledge of mechanical / electrical and HVAC systems with advanced problem-solving skills.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of legislation and a working knowledge of H&S.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.