Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Maintenance Operative in Central London. The role will be Monday – Friday 8:00-16:30.
About the role
- Your role will require you to support the Maintenance Operations Team, responding to planned and reactive tasks on a wide range of systems and services.
- You will be responsible for completing tasks in line with the current Health & Safety requirements and to a high standard.
- You will be working directly and communicating with the stakeholders and terms contractors ensuring work is completed in line with the requirements.
- You will have had previous experience of working in maintenance operations as a multi-skilled trade operative.
- You will be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines, having excellent organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems.
- You will also have an in depth knowledge of Health & Safety and legislations.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.