Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the Maintenance Specialist role in London. They are looking for an in-house Maintenance Specialist to keep their growing number of managed offices running smoothly, whilst ensuring that new offices they are opening are finished to the highest standards.
About the role
The role will require you to be first line of service: running a first assessment of the situation: carry out repairs or recommending a specialist contractor on site
You will be performing site inspections, identifying and reporting the need for major repairs
When required, you’ll be present when contractors attend sites and ensure completion of the works are up to standards.
Your role will require you to be performing maintenance and repairs including leaks, changing taps, general plumbing, tiling, minor electrical works, lock changes etc. As well as some decorating works: Painting, pictures frames etc.
As well as the above you will be performing light carpentry (e.g. building cabinets)
• Proven experience within maintenance or construction.
• Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing & HVAC systems.
• Basic maths skills.
• As an expert problem solver, you can think outside the box to come up with solutions.
• Good communication ability and confidence in front of clients.
• Well-organised with good attention to detail.
• Health and safety is a priority and you can spot problems before they happen.
• Comfortable working alone and also as part of a team.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.