As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a vital role in ensuring our clients historic stadium continues to shine.
Your responsibilities will include total preventative maintenance and responding to technical issues involving electrical and mechanical repair. You will be the guardian of our clients beloved stadium, making sure it's always ready to welcome cricket enthusiasts from around the world.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with various internal departments, external suppliers, service providers, and customers.
• Attend breakdowns, identify faults, and troubleshoot with minimal downtime.
• Conduct maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment safely and professionally.
• Estimate job completion times and assess potential consequences of delays.
• Report equipment faults, breakdown root causes, and safety concerns to management.
• Ensure all work adheres to high-quality standards and regulations.
• Assist in developing planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules.
• Prioritize and manage your workload efficiently.
• Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and colleagues.
• Mentor and assist less experienced technicians.
• Participate in capital projects, from pre-delivery inspections to plant installations.
• Assist visiting specialist engineers when needed.
• Foster strong relationships with internal teams, suppliers, service providers, and customers.
• Ensure contractors adhere to company procedures.
The Ideal Candidate: Essential Qualifications and Skills:
At least 3 years of experience in a maintenance role with expertise in various trade practices, including electrical and mechanical repair.
• Extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations.
• Experience in carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships across the Club and with external providers.
• Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills.
• Resilience and the courage to challenge the status quo.
• A "can do" attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously when required.
• Outstanding time management skills and the ability to thrive under pressure.
• Commitment to continual professional development.
Salary and Benefits:
• Up to £40,000 per annum
• 5% Club Bonus Scheme
• 23 days holiday (increasing to 28 days based on length of service)
• Non-Contributory Pension Scheme / Private Health Care
• Membership for domestic games, Tickets for International Games, and loads more!
To Apply: If you are ready to be a part of this institution and believe you have what it takes to maintain our clients iconic stadium, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on the 15th March 2023.