Multi Site Facilities Manager (Development Opportunities)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for a Multi-Site Facilities Manager to support the delivery, on a multi-site, multi-client portfolio, the agreed service, strategy and business plan with our client and client teams and to be involved in the preparation, monitoring, and execution of the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Carrying out site visits and inspections as directed.
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the properties under your control.
- Attend meetings with client, tenants and contractors
- Maintain Maximo.
- To act as pivotal point for FM delivery liaising/directing the regional FM’s on same.
- Deliver agreed services in line with the approach, including all associated management reporting and control systems.
- To develop and improve FM services delivery
You will also be tasked with:
- Developing excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities. Develop relations with appropriate authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements
- Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
- Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
- Assist in the delivery of FM Bottom Line on all contracts to agreed service levels.
- Manage and develop relationships internally and externally
- Assist in the development and deliver quality, FM services on all client contracts.
- Promote the services offered to existing and potential customers.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
You will succeed in this role if you can successfully:
- Manage budgets and hit financial targets, manage health and safety; satisfy both clients and tenants whilst contributing to the operational efficiency.
It would also be useful if you had skills in:
- Basic business management
- Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Basic accountancy skills
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- Strong IT skills inc. Word, Excel, and web use to a minimum of intermediate level
- Complete understanding of Facilities Management