Interim Facilities & Contracts ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join their school in South London on an interim basis, with the possibility of the role becoming temp to perm.
The successful candidate will take a lead in maintaining and developing the facilities and premises in order to meet the statutory, educational and operational requirements of the school.
The successful candidate will be an experienced professional who is energetic, innovative and influential, reliable and committed to working as part of a team.
Applicants must possess an enhanced DBS and be willing to undertake safeguarding training.
• Work with the Senior Leadership Team and Governors to implement the school’s vision and values.
• Work within the school community to translate the vision and ethos into agreed objectives and operational plans that will promote and sustain school improvement.
• Contribute to the leadership of the school.
• Take a leading role in promoting excellence, equality, high expectations and aspirations amongst all members of the school community.
• Take a leading role in creating a safe learning environment which is engaging and fulfilling for all users.
Other specific responsibilities include:
• Facilities Maintenance
• Leadership and Management
• Health and Safety
• School Security
• Strategic Planning
• Contract and Contractor Management
• Asset Management and Procurement
• Energy Management
• Do you have recent and relevant experience working within a Facilities/Contracts Manager role?
• Do you have an enhanced DBS?
• Do you have the proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders?
• Do you have proven relevant experience of managing contracts/services in an educational or similar environment?
• Do you have a trade or building services qualification?
• Do you currently use Microsoft packages?
• Do you possess a health and safety qualification?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.