Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our client’s non-for-profit organisation and be based in their Property & Facilities Service in Kent.
You will manage hard and soft facilities services for multi-site buildings and you will manage the day to day running of contracts using key performance indicators, service levels and management information.
The Facilities Manager will be required to manage statutory compliance, provide professional advice to clients and also manage and monitor expenditure and budgets. You will also be tasked with developing and monitoring approved suppliers and you will contribute to the process of sourcing suppliers as required.
You will be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills whom is able to develop effective working relationships with clients and key stakeholders. You should also have working knowledge of facilities and compliance management together with experience of managing supply chains
- Multi-site facilities and building management experience
- Contractor management and budget management
- Experience of working in the not for profit sector
- Track record in managing statutory compliance for commercial and / or domestic properties
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management) Membership
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, problem solving skills and analytical skills
For further information contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848