Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a global property company whom offer strong prospects over the longer term.
The role in question is that of an Assistant Building Manager, based at an iconic development in Liverpool.
The key responsibilities with respect to the building are to manage it on behalf of the landlord and take responsibilities for the common areas.
Your responsibilities in this role would be to oversee all aspects of the Facilities and Building management. This would include but is not limited to:
- Contract management
- Client relationship management
- Tenant and supplier relationship management
- Commercial management
- Financial acumen
- HSE responsibility
It would be helpful if you have demonstrable experience of five keys areas of competence, these include:
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- People Management
- Contractor Management
- Awareness of Maintenance (Both planned and reactive maintenance).
Skills / Requirements
- Previous experience within a facilities environment
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of premises management
- Excellent customer service, communication skills
- IT literate
- A good awareness of Health & Safety legislation – IOSH (Preferable)
For more information please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org