Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading property company whom are looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to cover a portfolio within the Heathrow Area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and overall responsibility for a group of properties in line with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures related general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards.
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite, including that of third party services providers and maintenance records.
- To oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client’s budgetary agreement.
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings.
- To compile and maintain all required management information/records relating to company, health and safety and other related records.
- To further develop and maintain excellent tenant relationships, ensuring that they receive the highest standards of service in relation to their operational needs and attend tenant meetings as applicable.
- To ensure fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the health and safety requirements.
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate.
- To proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site.
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
- To produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business.
- To liaise with the building manager and the procurement department to ensure compilation of external contracts and ensure that all procurement needs are carried out in line with Company policy.
- To monitor FM works onsite and liaise with service providers/sub-contractors.
- Any other duties as in accordance with the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Do you have a degree or equivalent experience?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar multi-site role?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team?
- Do you have previous budget management and service charge experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?
If this is something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org