Regional Facilities Manager (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading global property firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operational running of FM services for individual properties and large scale portfolios, including ensuring statutory health & safety compliance, development and management of service charge budgets, interfacing with FM contractors, and managing project works.
The successful candidate will form part of a regional FM team providing a full range of facilities services to our clients’ commercial property portfolios.
A strong service excellence culture and a can-do attitude are key to this role.
- FM Operations
- Financial Budget Control and Service Charges
- Health and Safety
- Team/People Management
- Contractor Management
- Do you have a proven track record of working within a successful Client or Managing Agent team within the commercial sector?
- Do you have experience in managing FM delivery for a portfolio of properties?
- Do you have demonstrable experience in preparing budgets and Service Charges?
- Do you have experience of using CAFM and Microsoft packages?
- Do you have previous experience in managing a team?
- Do you manage contractors in your current or previous roles?
- Do you hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification?
If so, please contact either Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.