Facilities Manager (Multi Site)Back to Vacancies List
You must be available to start work immediately.
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a highly successful privately owned real estate services firm.
As a result of their exceptional reputation and continued success, we are supporting them with the recruitment of a multi-site Facilities Manager. Renowned for managing some of the country’s most complex commercial property portfolios, the successful candidate must have excellent general knowledge of FM and preferably have property management experience.
You will be responsible for assisting the Regional Facilities Manager with the management of 15-20 properties across London and the South East.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- IOSH qualified ideal
- Minimum 3 years in a similar Facilities role
- Preferably from a Property Management Consultancy background
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- Single or multi-site Building Management experience
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of FM – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent IT system skills – Financial database use / Excel / Word / Powerpoint, with additional knowledge in software such as AutoCAD / CAFM highly useful
Please send your CV to email@example.com OR call 0207 118 4848.