Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client has tasked the UK’s leading Facilities Recruitment Company, Maxwell Stephens, to find a dedicated and experienced Building Manager. This will be working for one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate services firms.
To deliver the agreed service, strategy and business plan with our client’s teams and to prepare monitor and execute the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters. To deliver effective Facilities Management services in line with our client’s procedures. Newly refurbished building, circa 90,000 sq. ft. near Holborn, London
- Control and manage staff
- Manage relationships internal/external
- Deliver value for money services on site
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Mobilise and set property with contractors and FM services
- Risk Management including H&S, Compliance, Procurement and Supplier management
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Manage defects liability from refurbishment project
- Monitor and manage tenant fit – outs
Skills & Knowledge
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Management of Performance Based Contracts
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- Minimum H&S IOSH Certification (or similar) – Required.
Contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or email your CV across to email@example.com today.